To prepare students to:
- Work professionally and effectively with the protection, promotion and implementation of human rights in a changing global context.
- Take up careers in human rights work in different sectors within civil society organisations, governments, the public sector and business.
- Develop analytical skills and expertise in human rights perspectives, contexts, organisations, policy-making and practice.
- Evaluate and apply these skills to different cases and environment.
- Develop human rights-based policies, programmes and projects with professionalism.